Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yum!

Breakfast:
6 biscuits
6 Turkey sausage links
6 tablespoons of syrup

Lunch:
5 sandswiches each with:
1 hoagie roll
3 slices of turkey
1 oz of cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon of mayo
5 nectarines
6 oz of chips

Snack:
1 oz of cheddar cheese

Dinner:
24 oz filet mignon
4 twice baked potatoes (2 whole potatoes)
41 spears of asparagus

Dessert:
6 pieces of fudge

Yes. That's a lot of food, I know. Surprising how I keep my figure, huh? Well, not quite the truth, but that's what I would have eaten yesterday if I were to get the number of calories that Michael Phelps has on a daily basis. Yes, 8-10,000 calories a day! So, if you love to eat and want to keep your figure, here's the diet for you: the Olympics.

1 comment:

ruth said...

excuse me, this is unacceptable. please update your blog, so that i can know what is going on in your life.