Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Attacked!

This afternoon, walking out of my building after work, I was attacked! Someone had a camera, so they might have gotten evidence of it, but I'm not sure. It all happened so fast, and it was really noisy. It may sound like science fiction, but I assure you, it's not. I could describer my attacker as a white dragon, and luckily he didn't stick around long enough to show me his firebreathing abilities. Ok, so the real story is that there is an Asian Art Gallery connected to the Trammel Crow Center, and today they had some show going on, and there were drummers and two dragons dancing and "greeting" people as they walked out of the building. I think most people were scared and went out the other side, but I thought it looked kind of cool, so I walked out, not really realizing how close they planned on getting! He kind of danced the dragon head by me for a while and then kept dancing for the onlookers. It was pretty random and definitely made me laugh!

No comments: